question

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate asked ·

Call Limit - App check - An error occurred while processing your request.

I can not send my App Check details to increase our call limits. Every time I try i get an Error. We urgently need to increase our call limit. We thought that the limits for untested applications given for the new Sell API would be sufficient for us. We thought that the individual function call limits for untested applications given for the new Sell API would be sufficient for us. We have for example only about 100 shipping_fulfillment calls per day , but the limit is reached in the second half of the day. Is there an absolute limit for all calls on the day?
errorsell apicall limitapp check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi gripgate, Are you still facing the issue? If so, please provide your developer account's username. Best Regards,
· 1 ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Accepting due to lack of recent activity
0 Likes 0 ·
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @hoebu-downloads and @gripgate We are working on updating the site to support IE and Safari. Will keep you posted on this forum. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
·

hoebu-downloads avatar image
0 Likes"
hoebu-downloads answered ·
@gripgate: The reason is Safari blocks third-party cookies by default. (And every privacy-conscoius person should enable that in any other browser, too.)
·

hoebu-downloads avatar image
0 Likes"
hoebu-downloads answered ·
Same here. Worked after I allowed third-party cookies in the browser settings. Relying on third-party cookies in 2017? Failing without the slightest indication of what the problem might be? Come on eBay, you can do better!
·

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate answered ·
the issue was only on mac safari. google chrome worked for me. thank you!
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.