question

snickers-direct avatar image
0 Likes"
snickers-direct asked ·

GetSellingManagerSoldListings- Click and collect gives wrong address (ie users home)

I'm looking up an order with GetSellingManagerSoldListings and the reply gives: [ShippingAddress] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [Name] => John Doe [Street1] => 22 My Street [CityName] => Essex [StateOrProvince] => Kent [Country] => GB [Phone] => 0712 1211221 [PostalCode] => EN1 1AB [Phone2] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) ) So I'm assuming from the API this is the address but when I look into the order itself it is a click and collect order and should be delivered to a local Argos store. Surely this is a bug? Thanks.
getsellingmanagersoldlistingsclick and collec
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

snickers-direct avatar image
0 Likes"
snickers-direct answered ·
Hi, Yes it's still a very big problem for us. I'll put a ticket in.
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks. We have a bug filed for this and the engineering team is looking into this . Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Is this still an issue? If yes, you need to file a ticket with us as we will need more information from you. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.