question

sanconralaure avatar image
0 Likes"
sanconralaure asked

stp price for my sandbox account

Hello! Would it be possible to get STP enabled on TESTUSER_san-_ka please? Thanks in advance!
stp price
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you please let us know if you still want STP to be enabled on your sandbox account? Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
sanconralaure answered
Hi! Yes, I still want STP to be enabled on TESTUSER_san-_ka. Thanks for your response!!
10 |600

Hi , you can use STP in sandbox but for access in production, there is a vetting process. So we suggest that you explore the Markdown Manager in Sandbox which is only available to Store owners on eBay. Do let us know if you need STP access in Sandbox. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
sanconralaure answered
Hi! Thank you very much!!! I very need STP access in my Sandbox account. Thanks for help!!!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.