question

etb-technologies avatar image
1 Like"
etb-technologies asked

Unable to list on sandbox.ebay.co.uk - Seller account type change?

I'm trying to list a product on eBay's sandbox environment using our M2E setup, however I have received the following error: You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. I went to fulfill the specified criteria by changing the account type yet upon filling in the form it prompts me to correct issues but doesnt provide any further information. **My username in the sandbox is: testuser_etbtony** Thanks
sandboxseller
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

etb-technologies avatar image
0 Likes"
etb-technologies answered
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Could this be looked at please. We're unable to proceed with our project until it is fixed.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Sorry for the late response. We have changed the Account Type for the below sandbox account to Business: testuser_etbtony Cheers!!!

alpes26 avatar image
0 Likes"
alpes26 answered
I have this same problem, can this be changed on mine please. Account name is TESTUSER_alpesh Thanks !

alpes26 avatar image
0 Likes"
alpes26 answered
I have this same problem, can this be changed on mine please. Account name is TESTUSER_alpesh Thanks !

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We have changed the account type for the user:TESTUSER_alpesh to Business. Cheers!!

kralkenner avatar image
0 Likes"
kralkenner answered
have this same problem, can this be changed on mine please. Account name is testuser_fahad001

adrbr-60 avatar image
0 Likes"
adrbr-60 answered
I Have the same problem testuser_dirtbike

iselllightbulbs avatar image
0 Likes"
iselllightbulbs answered
am encountering the same issue! any help greatly appreceited. ebay sandbox user: TESTUSER_interlocutor.ltd

alejalarcn--0 avatar image
0 Likes"
alejalarcn--0 answered
I have the same issue, please change `TESTUSER_gamefox` user, thank you.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.