question

arwen140 avatar image
1 Like"
arwen140 asked

Error message testing Internation shipping - All locations provided for postage service '50301' are not allowable for this site

I am testing setting international shipping on item listings using the trading API.

I am using the UK eBay site. I am using the UK_SellersStandardInternationalRate service ( rather than a specific named service)

When I set a ShipToLocation of Switzerland (CH) I get the message 'All locations provided for postage service '50301' are not allowable for this site'.
I have also tried some other European (but non EU) countries such as Norway (NO), Iceland (IS), Andorra (AD) and the same thing happens. This prevents the item from listing.

Does anyone know why I get this message. I can see no reason why shipping to Switzerland from the UK should not be allowed.

If I change the ShipToLocation to be Europe then Switzerland is included in the list of locations so it is possible to ship to Switzerland but I want to use Switzerland separately.

This happens on the sandbox UK site and also on the live eBay UK site

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks ]Debbie

international-shipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developer-support@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
developer-support@ebay.com answered

Hi Debbie,

Please file a support ticket and we'll take a look at it.  On the surface, it appears to be an issue with the configuration of the shipping service, where we've incorrectly marked it as not a supported shipping service to Switzerland.

When opening the support ticket, please include the shipping service and the AddItem request you are passing in.

There is no charge if the issue is a bug.

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am also experiencing the same problem, was there ever a solution for this?

Aran

0 Likes 0 ·
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered

I am also having the exact same issue, was this ever resolved?

Aran

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.