question

erateexercis-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
erateexercis-0 asked

Finding API - Wish list :)

It will be great to have the finding API return: - Number sold. - Hit Count. - UPC. - Brand. - Last Sale Date. - Bonus , to have SoldOnly ItemFiler be applicable to non-completed search too. That will be great! To me (I'm guessing others too) it will reduce the number of calls I do by 2X-3X. @catherine_developersupport
finding-apimissing-fields-api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
erateexercis-0 answered
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
erateexercis-0 answered
@helios825 @clickimusprime do you support these features?
10 |600

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I concur that having these nodes available in Finding API responses would be helpful. I'd also like to see watcher counts returned (perhaps via an Output Selector) and a MostWatched sort option.
10 |600

0 Likes"
erateexercis-0 answered
@helios825 thank you for the support. Basically today I use find* , GetMultipleItems , GetItemTransactions to get the complete picture. If we can get some of the main items most people need in find* calls we'll reduce the overload on eBay and make our systems much simpler. Something like IncludeSelector: GetItem data / Transaction data to be returned in the find* call.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.