question

usproductdeal avatar image
0 Likes"
usproductdeal asked ·

Unable to revise item due to business policy

Basically i am trying to revise my listing using reviseItemCall.reviseItem() Everything works fine before yesterday. Then it started getting the following exceptions: *com.ebay.sdk.ApiException: You are not opted into Business Policies. To continue using this feature please opt in using the following link: http://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/policyoptin You've provided an invalid shipping policy. You've provided an invalid return policy. You've provided an invalid payment policy.* I didn't change anything on my listings. But i am getting these for almost all of my listings. I tried to opt in "Business policies" yesterday and somehow i opted out. Now I called 2 times but the csr told me that there is no way to opt back in. Can you please help? Why I start getting those exceptions from yesterday? Can you opt me back in if that could help? Thank you very much. @zhuowei.developersupport Hi Zhuowei, can you please help me?
reviseitembusiness policies
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
usproductdeal answered ·
I remember the issue was disappeared by itself after couple days... Not sure if ebay helped or not. Or you can try to opt into the business policy if you can.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

austoolsupply avatar image
0 Likes"
austoolsupply answered ·
@usproductdeal Can you tell me know you found to fix the problem you were having with "Unable to revise item due to business policy" I am trying to revise the variations in the eBay listing and i get this error. Thank you very much.

0 Likes"
usproductdeal answered ·
Hi Zhuowei, @zhuowei.developersupport Yes, I am still experiencing this issue. here are couple examples: 252737123468,252765166511 Thank you very much!

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi usproductdeal, If you are still running into the error, please share one of the ItemIDs you attempted to revising. Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.