question

karochomiu0 avatar image
0 Likes"
karochomiu0 asked

Sandbox: Unable to AddItem - server UK

Hi @shulmani_developer.support, I'm trying to AddItem a product on eBay's sandbox environment however I have received the following error: You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell Can you change the Account Type to Business for user testuser_macoutlet_user, please? I have seen other people having the same issue. If you could correct it so I can progress it would be greatly appreciated. Regards,
account typeadditem api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hi karochomiu0, Your account "testuser_macoutlet_user" has been changed to business type on sandbox. Best Regards,
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

karochomiu0 avatar image
0 Likes"
karochomiu0 answered
Hi @yazhou_developersupport, Thank you for support, can you link account "testuser_macoutlet_user" with paypal sandbox user karolus123@wp.pl, please?
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.