question

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys asked

eBay sandbox site sold items marking problem

In eBay sandbox environment marking item as shipped or payment received do not work. After pressing mark appears spinning icon and after few minutes redirects me to eBay sign in page. I sign in and no item is marked as shipped or that payment is received.
sandboxebaysold items
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@ryterys, I filed a bug for this issue. Thank you for reporting

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dekauctionmanager avatar image
0 Likes"
dekauctionmanager answered
seems like the bug still exists, along with a ton more in the sandbox. I am unable to create a test paypal account as well. i am dead in the water on a fulfillment project because of this. Please tell me there is a work around other than testing in production

@dekauctionmanager Can you create a test paypal account here: https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts/
0 Likes 0 ·
@dekauctionmanager For any sandbox issue please file ticket with us. If you are unable to do so you may give me your developer ID and I will file on your behalf
0 Likes 0 ·
clifconsiu-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
clifconsiu-0 answered
@catherine_developersupport Does this bug still exists?. I am unable to flip status by click of mark as payment received.

@clifconsiu-0 Since the original issue is almost 1 year ago if you are still experiencing issue can you please file a bug with us?
0 Likes 0 ·
osipenkom-9 avatar image
0 Likes"
osipenkom-9 answered
@catherine_developersupport Hello, I have the same issue. My sandbox Ids is testuser_osipenkom (seller) and testuser_osipenkomx (buyer).

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.