question

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys asked

GetOrders do not return any results

Hello. I'm using API Explorer for testing, so that I can see if everything works. Today I bought same item twice. First time I canceled order and second time I paid with PayPal sandbox account. But when I try to call GetOrders, it returns nothing. Also, if I check offer with GetOffer call it says that soldQuantity equals to zero.
sandboxgetordersrest api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys answered
Also... In eBay sandbox environment marking item as shipped or payment received do not work. After pressing mark appears spinning icon and after few minutes redirects me to eBay sign in page. I sign in and no item is marked as shipped or that payment is received.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@ryterys For your 1st posting, can you confirm you are calling get orders api at http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/fulfillment/order__get.html and Get Offer API at http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/inventory/offer-offerId__get.html? For your 2nd posting, I am able to reproduce the issue and will report that as a bug

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys answered
@catherine_developersupport I am calling http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/fulfillment/order__get.html , because for that second call I do not know any of my order id's. I tried various url combinations but none of them works. It always returns empty array of orders.

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys answered
@catherine_developersupport Oh.. Sorry, I've mistaken your second call with Get Order by OrderId. This call - http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/inventory/offer-offerId__get.html? works for me but with a problem which are in sold quantity. Sandbox site tells me there are two sold items of total five but this call returns that there are all five available and sold quantity equals zero. So basically first call do not work for me at all and second call works but with problems.

0 Likes"
@ryterys I can see there is an issue with soldquantity for Get Offer by ID. However Get Orders works fine for me. Can you please let me know 1. Request URL 2. Item ID 3. order creation date Thanks

0 Likes"
@ryterys, Get Orders works fine for me. However I do see an issue with quantity sold for Get offer by ID. For Get Orders can you please send in the 1. requst URL 2. item ID 3. order creationdate for the order

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys answered
@catherine_developersupport. 1. Request URL for GetOrders call - https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?filter=creationdate:%5B2017-03-01T08:25:43.511Z..%5D 2. I do not know ItemID, I only know Item SKU and it's - Zaislas3 . 3. Orders created at 2017-03-22. One order is canceled and other is waiting for payment 4. OfferId - 5010108010 5. And GetOrders call rlogid:t6pithqauq%60%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqjtcpse*2470751-15b1b749ceb-0xc958 Hope it helps

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys answered
@catherine_developersupport I think ItemID is 110194759023

0 Likes"
@ryterys I see an order created on 3/22. We have been busy so the above rlogID expired. What's more effective is for us to triage this issue via a ticket. Can you please let me know your developer ID?

ryterys avatar image
0 Likes"
ryterys answered
@catherine_developersupport My Developer ID - 03b8a2c3-b2e1-4b20-8182-3ca99b6205ad

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.