question

atomsindustries avatar image
0 Likes"
atomsindustries asked

New Keyset for New APIs without paying money for them

This post was marked as answered when a new question was asked. So I am reposting it with the answer to your question. Hi, I would like to request another keyset to have one that works with the new APIs and OAUTH and another to leave in place for the current application using the older APIs which is in production. The site says that I can not generate a second set on my own but must request one. When trying to request one the process will not move forward without a purchase of support hours. Do I have to pay for a new keyset to use with the new APIs? Kind Regards, Ben Reply by @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Hi atomsindustries, Can you provide your developer Username? Best Regards Reply by atomsindustries Hi, Thank you for getting back with me. The user name is "atomsDev" If you are going through the process to get an additional keyset for this account I would like to have a new one for both the sandbox and production. But the production one is the important one as I can spend as much time as needed working with the sandbox account but production have to be up for the software currently running on the old APIs and the one that will be running on the new APIs. If there is anything else you need please let me know. Kind Regards, Ben
keysetnew api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

atomsindustries avatar image
0 Likes"
atomsindustries answered
Hi, Thank you for following up! I will look over the details and send any responses through that email thread. Kind Regards, Ben

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi atomsindustries, I have sent your an email regarding your request. Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.