question

thetunamonster avatar image
0 Likes"
thetunamonster asked

ShippingProfileID without details shipping methods

Hi, When I try to do an AddFixedPriceListing using a ShippingProfileID but no ShippingServiceOptions, I get an error {'ShortMessage': 'A shipping service is not specified.', 'SeverityCode': 'Error', 'ErrorCode': '21915469', 'ErrorClassification': 'RequestError', 'LongMessage': 'At least one valid shipping service must be specified.'} is there another trick? How do I post a listing with ONLY ShippingProfileID, and not the detailed list of all the shipping options?? I am sending a family simple message that otherwise works.. the relevant portion is "Item": { "SellerProfiles": { "SellerShippingProfile": { "ShippingProfileID": 11111111111111 } }, Or if this isn't possible, what is the point of shipping profiles? Seems kind of pointless if I need to both specify out all of my shipping options on top of a shipping profile? I am not getting it. The user definitely has shipping profiles enabled for his account, and this item is currently LIVE with the exact profile I am trying to send.
trading apishipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
the.one.marketplace avatar image
0 Likes"
the.one.marketplace answered
Is there any solution for this? I am currently facing the same problem.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.