question

sajed.shafique avatar image
0 Likes"
sajed.shafique asked ·

Post order and OAuth tokens

I cant figure out how to use Oauth tokens with the post-order api. With the Trading apis I just set the Authorization header as 'Bearer oauth_token' and it works But not with the PostOrder apis. Anyone have any information on how to get it working? Regards
oauth2oauthpost-order apipostorder
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi sajed.shafique, Post Order API supports AuthNAuth token: **Authorization**: TOKEN REF: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/post-order/concepts/MakingACall.html Best Regards,
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am kinda disappointed. This means the Post Orders API does not support the same authentication as the new Selling API and the old Trading API? Both of the latter ones support OAuth.
0 Likes 0 · ·
arseadam0 avatar image
0 Likes"
arseadam0 answered ·
The third party then uses the access token to access the protected resources hosted by the resource server. OAuth is a service that is complementary to and distinct from OpenID. OAuth is also distinct from OATH, which is a reference architecture for authentication, not a standard for authorization.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.