question

tauro avatar image
0 Likes"
tauro asked

Gallery picture didn't change in search result (production system) after update running listing

For some running listings i have the following problem. I changed the gallery picture from our system with revisefixedpriceitem api call. In detail view of the auction the gallery picture was changed to the current picture i changed. But in the eBay front end result list making a search using the ebay item number the old picture is shown. For debugging reason i have downloaded the item listing with getitem api call. The response xml is ok and on node the correct picture url is set. Why the picture isn't changed? Is this a known bug in the eBay production system? What can i do to fix it?
gallery picture issue
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@tauro We are not aware of any existing bug for that. Can you refresh your cache in browser. Does this occur when you view with a different browser too?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tauro avatar image
0 Likes"
tauro answered
Hello catherine_developersupport, thanks for your answer. I have refreshed my browser several times. I can reproduce the problem with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Also the problem occurs using iPad/iPhone and other Windows machines. You can have a look at one of our running auctions and check the problem. Open the eBay homepage and search for auction number 361584799832. At the result list you can see the old version of the gallery picture and if you open the detail view of the auction you can see the current version.
10 |600

0 Likes"
@tauro Thanks for the example. Can I get your developer ID so I can file a ticket? I believe this is a bug
10 |600

tauro avatar image
0 Likes"
tauro answered
Hello, catherine_developersupport, do you want our eBay developer account name? This is xtrade.
10 |600

0 Likes"
@tauro, Thanks for the information. A support request is filed on your behalf and sent to the email address associated with the developer account
10 |600

0 Likes"
@tauro The bug is fixed and resolved. Thanks
10 |600

tauro avatar image
0 Likes"
tauro answered
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.