question

maihanse_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maihanse_1 asked ·

Bluk update offers and get offers working not properly

Hey guys, i'am using the inventory api to create and publish my offers - eveything is fine at this point. Now i'am trying to grab the listed offers to check the current available quantity. If the quantitiy reaches a specific point i will update them to ensure the customers could buy the articles everytime. Currently everything happen in the sandbox mode. I used this endpoint to get the needed data for an offer: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/offer/{offerId} I replace {offerId} with my offer_id and get the json value- so far so good. I did some test buys to decrease the quantity and check for the value again - nothing changed. My listed item is sold out but the available quantity is always equal to my inital quantity. Sold value nevwer changed from 0. Another point i relized while testing is that the bulk update not seems to work. I post my order_id as required to the endpoint and get a 200 OK, but nothing happend to my listed offers. For example the update offer endpoint works fine but is of course a slower option to use. Did anyone run into the same problems and has a useful hint for me?
apirest apiofferproblembulk updateinventroy
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered ·
Marking Accepted due to lack of activity
·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.