question

123i-uk avatar image
0 Likes"
123i-uk asked

Cannot Publish Offer

I have been able to create an inventory item and create an offer for it successfully. I cannot however publish the offer. The error msg I receive when trying to publish my offer is: **{ "errors": [ { "errorId": 25604, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.." } ] }** I have read the other forum conversations regarding this issue. I cannot see what information is missing on either my inventory item or corresponding offer. The error message does not indicate what the problem could be. The test inventory item is: **{ "availability": { "shipToLocationAvailability": { "quantity": 1 } }, "condition":"USED_GOOD", "sku":"1232", "product":{ "title":"Christmas mug with picture of dog", "description":"Christmas mug with picture of dog. As new condition, perfect humorous gift to celebrate Christmas", "brand":"Freetek", "imageUrls":[ " http://123invest.uk/media/christmas-dog1.jpg", " http://123invest.uk/media/christmas-dog2.jpg" ] } }** The corresponding offer is: **{ "availableQuantity": 1, "categoryId": "20695", "format": "FIXED_PRICE", "listingDescription": "Christmas mug with picture of dog. As new condition, perfect humorous gift to celebrate Christmas", "listingPolicies": { "fulfillmentPolicyId": "104360079016", "paymentPolicyId": "48064257016", "returnPolicyId": "106386270016" }, "marketplaceId": "EBAY_GB", "merchantLocationKey": "warehouse-1", "pricingSummary": { "price": { "currency": "GBP", "value": "4.9" } }, "sku": "1232", "storeCategoryNames": [ "Mugs" ] }** Any help would be appreciated
publish offer error
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

did you find what you were missing or did you abandon your ebay api development ?
0 Likes 0 ·
lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered
Marking Accepted due to lack of activity
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

case-quantity-discount avatar image
1 Like"
case-quantity-discount answered
"Marking Accepted due to lack of activity" ***what?***
10 |600

postiljon avatar image
0 Likes"
postiljon answered
I have the exact same problem. CreateInventoryLocation works CreateorReplaceInventoryItem works CreateOffer works PublishOffer -> 25604 I currently have an offer (34761540019) that I want to publish to production, but the eBay support is really minimal and sparse and I don't know where to look or what's wrong... Who knows how to solve this!?
10 |600

mysh-9571 avatar image
0 Likes"
mysh-9571 answered
try delete inventory and recreate it, rather then updateinventory
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.