question

darshajadiy0 avatar image
0 Likes"
darshajadiy0 asked

Import listing from ebay to website

Hello everyone, I have an auction website where users can selling there items on my website. i want to add a feature with the help of it registered user can import their ebay listing to my website. Is ebay provide this facility ? and if the answer is yes then how can i implement this feature on my website please help me and thanks in advance
ebay apiebay api api toolsebay listing
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
This is probably permitted by eBay (I'm not a lawyer though), and you would of course need the permission of the seller. You'll probably need to hire a developer to write some custom code to retrieve the seller's listing from eBay via the API and then import it to your website.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

memorie_pro avatar image
0 Likes"
memorie_pro answered
You can apply for partner network [check here][1] [1]: https://partnernetwork.ebay.com/

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.