question

stargazersw avatar image
1 Like"
stargazersw asked ·

GET /inventory_item/ returns empty

As a sandbox user I can add a new inventory item and call GET /inventory_item/SKU to get the response. But when I try to get all inventory items with /inventory_item/?limit=2&offset=0 , then the response is { "total": 0, "size": 0 } Any tips?
rest api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

best_deals_online avatar image
0 Likes"
best_deals_online answered ·
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Accepting answer due to lack of recent activity
0 Likes 0 · ·
bha7684 avatar image
0 Likes"
bha7684 answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport., Sorry to hijack the question of another developer. So., any item created through inventory_item will be only be accessible through inventory_item API. So., if an item is created through inventory_item API., will it be accessible using the ***Trading_API*** ? Is there a plan on deprecating one or the other any time soon? How can inventory be synced to the eBay system using API ( something that is in sync with the tradingAPI ? ) Any tiny information will be of great help. Thanks, Integrations Team.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @autoclassic-parts, Note:- The Inventory API is ONLY compatible with the Inventory API. Meaning if an item was listed using any of the tools available via the UI on eBay.com or was listed using the Trading API, they will not surface using the Inventory API. Furthermore, you cannot use the Inventory API to revise or take any other action if they were listed using another method. At this time to use the Inventory API, it is "all or nothing". Also keep in mind if you were to start fresh and use Inventory API to list all items, those items are also not able to be touched by the UI or Trading API as it could "corrupt" the item. BTW please provide us with full http request and response body and rlogid we will get this checked. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

autoclassic-parts avatar image
0 Likes"
autoclassic-parts answered ·
Hello! I`m e still getting empty result from Get All Inventories call APP in Production I can create Inventory Item via CreateOrReplaceInventoryItemRestRequest and then receive it with getInventoryItem **but** getInventoryItems returns array(2) { ["total"]=> int(0) ["size"]=> int(0) } RlogId - t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*0423654%29pqtfwpu%29pie%29fgg%7E-fij-16f56a2668c-0x7aa38

marlinpu_75 avatar image
0 Likes"
marlinpu_75 answered ·
I have two test sandbox user accounts. With the same code, one account I am able to return all inventory items, and with the second account

josergc avatar image
0 Likes"
josergc answered ·
Hello! Is this RESTful API working now? I am also getting 0 items in the inventory from a production account with a lot of items.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi Folks, This issue has been resolved. Please give it a try and provide your [Sandbox userID][1] and the Rlogid http response header if you are still getting empty result from Get All Inventories call [1]: http://sandbox.ebay.com Best Regards,

best_deals_online avatar image
0 Likes"
best_deals_online answered ·
I'm also seeing this issue. Very frustrating.

stargazersw avatar image
0 Likes"
stargazersw answered ·
Actually to clarify, the account that does return something for all items, only returns one result that was created with the default in API explorer. any new items created in my app or in the API explorer do not reflect when I try to get all items. It only shows one, even though I have created multiple items.

stargazersw avatar image
0 Likes"
stargazersw answered ·
I am unable to reproduce the issue. I have two test sandbox user accounts. With the same code, one account I am able to return all inventory items, and with the second account, all inventory items returns empty, even though I can return individual inventory items with /inventory_item/{SKU}

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.