question

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu asked ·

link paypal sandbox to ebay sandbox

I have tried many times to link ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox .. not working. Ebay user: TESTUSER_vankraster Paypal sandbox business : claudio.radu@yahoo.it Paypal Sanbox business-pro: claudio-business-test@test.it choose one of them link, and let me do API calls, now it keep saying me I must select business account.
sandbox-problemsandbox not workingpaypalsandbox-userspaypal linked accountpaypal-sandboxsandbox-ebay-storesandbox change account typebusiness account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi claudioradu, I have set your sandbox user TESTUSER_vankraster as business account. Please refer to your other post https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/19654/account-type-business.html for the details for the same. Best Regards,
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

HI, @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I need to reset my Sandbox user password. ebay sandbox login email : dakamlee@gmail.com I not working to link ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox . Ebay user: TESTUSER_ldakam (or dakamlee@gmail.com) Paypal sandbox : ldakam@im-u.co.kr
0 Likes 0 · ·
statusx avatar image
0 Likes"
statusx answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @sree_developersupport Hi, can you please link ebay sandbox : testuser_nicos123 to paypal sandbox nicosevm-facilitator@yahoo.com Thank you ,

hcs-trading avatar image
0 Likes"
hcs-trading answered ·
@morrigrewatsc-0 Hi, I'm having the same problem, could you please help me? Ebay sandbox: TESTUSER_bojan PayPal sandbox: bojan.markovic.freelance-facilitator@gmail.com Thank you very much!

geoyoko_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
geoyoko_0 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @sree_developersupport Could you link our eBay and PayPal sandbox accounts, please? eBay: TESTUSER_georgeey george@therubythree.com PayPal: george-facilitator@therubythree.com Thank you very much!

poolandspacentre avatar image
0 Likes"
poolandspacentre answered ·
@sree_developersupport @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Can you please link our test eBay and PayPal accounts: TESTUSER_bubbletubs prouk@poolandspacentre.co.uk Thank you.

sebawenn_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
sebawenn_0 answered ·
Please link my accounts as well. TESTUSER_sellosell with sebastian@sello.io.

pharcosyl28 avatar image
0 Likes"
pharcosyl28 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Please link mine as well. Two ebay sandbox account names (seller and buyer, respectively) with corresponding paypal sandbox ones. TESTUSER_pharcosyle with pharcosyle+krush_dev-facilitator@gmail.com TESTUSER_pharcosyle-buyer with pharcosyle+krush_dev-buyer@gmail.com

athanasioiliopoulo0 avatar image
0 Likes"
athanasioiliopoulo0 answered ·
I have the same problem. Can you please my eBay sandbox account: TESTUSER_seller_6936091876_03 to the paypal bussiness sanbox account: thiliopoulos_buyer@ebay1.com ? Is it possible to link eBay & PayPal sanbox accounts using the API (SetUserPreferences)?

flipify avatar image
0 Likes"
flipify answered ·
Hello @sree_developersupport, Could you please change the email address for this user in eBay sandbox? Userid - testuser_flipify change email to - flipify-facilitator@flipify.net and link to PayPal sandbox user - flipify-facilitator@flipify.net Thanks in advance.

da_363706 avatar image
0 Likes"
da_363706 answered ·
HI, @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I need to reset my Sandbox user password. ebay sandbox login email : dakamlee@gmail.com I not working to link ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox . Ebay user: TESTUSER_ldakam (or dakamlee@gmail.com) Paypal sandbox account: ldakam@im-u.co.kr

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.