question

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu asked

link paypal sandbox to ebay sandbox

I have tried many times to link ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox .. not working. Ebay user: TESTUSER_vankraster Paypal sandbox business : claudio.radu@yahoo.it Paypal Sanbox business-pro: claudio-business-test@test.it choose one of them link, and let me do API calls, now it keep saying me I must select business account.
sandbox-problemsandbox not workingpaypalsandbox-userspaypal linked accountpaypal-sandboxsandbox-ebay-storesandbox change account typebusiness account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi claudioradu, I have set your sandbox user TESTUSER_vankraster as business account. Please refer to your other post https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/19654/account-type-business.html for the details for the same. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

HI, @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I need to reset my Sandbox user password. ebay sandbox login email : dakamlee@gmail.com I not working to link ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox . Ebay user: TESTUSER_ldakam (or dakamlee@gmail.com) Paypal sandbox : ldakam@im-u.co.kr
0 Likes 0 ·
zimeht0 avatar image
0 Likes"
zimeht0 answered
Hi ebay sandbox : TESTUSER_multitudeaus Paypal sandbox : cara-facilitator@multitude.com.au Please help me with manual linking of these accounts for setup of sandbox eBay store. Thanks @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com

0 Likes"
Hi zimeht0, I have linked your eBay Sandbox UserID: TESTUSER_multitudeaus to your PayPal Sandbox email address cara-facilitator@multitude.com.au. Best Regards,

tykisa19 avatar image
0 Likes"
tykisa19 answered
Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I tried many time adding paypal sandbox account to my ebay sandbox, but not able to do that, it is giving me error. Please add my paypal sandbox account to my ebay sandbox account, here are the details:- ebay sandbox user: TESTUSER_trs_new Paypal sabdbox: peter-facilitator@gmail.com

0 Likes"
Hi tykisa19, Your eBay Sandbox UserID: TESTUSER_trs_new and your PayPal Sandbox email address : peter-facilitator@gmail.com are now linked. Best Regards,

tykisa19 avatar image
0 Likes"
tykisa19 answered
Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Thank you for your help.

tykisa19 avatar image
0 Likes"
tykisa19 answered
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Hi, Please help me urgently, I am facing problem with subscription in sandbox to open store in sandbox. "Continue" button does nothing at all. I have already tried different browsers. ![alt text][1] Please help my test user is TESTUSER_trs_new [1]: /storage/temp/1691-errrror.jpg

errrror.jpg (53.3 KiB)

0 Likes"
Hi tykisa19, I am sorry that the Sandbox store subscription flow is broken. We have already reported the issue to our engineering team and I'll update you when I have more information. Best Regards,

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 answered
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Sorry, i wrote wrong email address from paypal. It wasn`t from sandbox. Maybe you can link account to testuser_gedas123? Its: gedas-facilitator@rrr.lt,Thank you.

0 Likes"
Hi bruzgi_0, Your eBay sandbox account: testuser_gedas123 is now linked to your PayPal Sandbox email address : gedas-facilitator@rrr.lt. Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.