question

amagupt-50 avatar image
0 Likes"
amagupt-50 asked ·

How to get the most searched (using certain keywords) items public data? Is there any api for this ?

Hi, I am looking to get the most searched items (using/ according to the keywords) on eBay stores. Is there any API on eBay for this ? [FindPopularSearches][1] I can see the API listed in the documentation but it is deprecated. How can i go ahead to find the correct API or a source to get this data. Thanks. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/shopping/docs/CallRef/index.html
finding-apiebay-apisearch-apikeywordssearchingtitlesearch-partial-match
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amagupt-50 avatar image
0 Likes"
amagupt-50 answered ·
@helios825 Thank you for the information. Is there any other workaround for this ? Any external resource which can provide these types of data ?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
AFAIK, that API call is unfortunately deprecated without any replacement. :( (Back in the day, they would provide replacement calls & migration guides before deprecating an API call.)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.