question

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu asked ·

Account type business

Please change my account type as business in sandbox TESTUSER_vankraster thanks
apiapi call
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi claudioradu, I have set your eBay Sandbox user TESTUSER_vankraster as business account and also linked the account with your PayPal Sandbox email address. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu answered ·
my developer account email is claudio.radu@yahoo.it and the developer account username vankraster

0 Likes"
Hi claudioradu, Can you provide your developer account Username ( https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/account/) ? Best Regards,

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu answered ·
Hi zhuowei, thanks but now i want to add an Ebay Store to that sandbox account.. from ebay sandbox i can't do it could you please create a test store in Italy from that sandbox user... give whatever name you want. P.S. If it can't be done in Italy create a test store in other country, if you need other parameters choose you randomly just create a store for me in TESTUSER_vankraster . thanks

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu answered ·
I don't understant here your colleague ask only for sandbox user https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/10121/unable-to-change-account-type-on-sandbox.html?page=2&pageSize=10&sort=votes And fixes the account type business only by sandbox user. User ask: the test account we're using is 'testuser_giancarloerra' your colleague answer: I have set it to Business. Please check and let me know if you are still facing any issues. I told you my sandbox username why you can't fix it like your colleague ?

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu answered ·
Please help me...

claudioradu avatar image
0 Likes"
claudioradu answered ·

0 Likes"
Hi claudioradu, Can you provide your PayPal Sandbox email address ? I'll link your eBay sandbox and PayPal Sandbox account and set the account as busyness. Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.