question

bagavathisunda-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bagavathisunda-0 asked

Getting 'DATABASE_FAILURE' in 'Get Orders'

I tried to get the list of orders using 'Get Orders' in Fulfillment API. My request and response from test tool is given below. URI https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order HEADER Authorization:Bearer "OAuth" Accept:application/json Content-Type:application/json RESPONSE { "errors": [ { "errorId": 0, "message": "DATABASE_FAILURE" } ] } Please help me asap.I cant able to get the list of orders from sandbox account.
fulfillment api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi bagavathisunda-0, The issue has been fixed. Can you please try and let me know if you are still running into the error? Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hi bagavathisunda-0, Can you please share the Rlogid http response header? Best Regards,

0 Likes"
bagavathisunda-0 answered
Hi, rlogid:t6pithqauq%60%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqjtcpse*2470751-15aafe54276-0xdc thank you Sundar.S

0 Likes"
Hi bagavatuhisunda-0, I have reported the issue to our engineering team. We tried to reproduce it but with no luck. If you are still running into the error today, can you provide the latest Rlogid? Best Regards

0 Likes"
bagavathisunda-0 answered
Yes, Still the same issue. Get Orders - 500 Internal Server Error { "errors": [ { "errorId": 0, "message": "DATABASE_FAILURE" } ] } We need this asap.please share with us the reason for this issue. rlogid:t6pithqauq%60%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqjtcpse*247075%3E-15ac9ef9e5a-0xc9

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.