question

foundationsfurniture-uk avatar image
0 Likes"
foundationsfurniture-uk asked

Sandbox business policies,Business Policies for Sandbox account

Please can you enable business policies on my sandbox account username : TESTUSER_FOUNDATIONSFURNITURE I am receiving below error {"You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell."} Any attempt to go to the address results in redirects that lead nowhere...
sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @foundationsfurniture-uk, I have updated your account type to Business. We are working with our internal team to fix this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
foundationsfurniture-uk answered
Hi @sree_developersupport Just tried and get the same error... Can you check this please? Thanks.

0 Likes"
Hi @foundationsfurniture-uk, Is your account type Business or Personal? Thanks, eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
Hi @foundationsfurniture-uk, I have updated the country of business policy to UK. It was set to US. Can you please try now and see if it works fine. Please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks, eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
Still not working @sree_developersupport Returned error: 2017-03-15T09:05:33.644Z Failure f35f9f89-5419-4c1a-af45-c832fbe9e1bc Unable to list item. You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. 21915450 Error RequestError 991 E991_UNI_API5_18224268_R1

0 Likes"
Hi @foundationsfurniture-uk, Please check now. I re-updated the Account type to Business. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
Hi @sree_developersupport Still no luck -exactly the same error. Can you suggest anything else to try? Error below: 2017-03-20T08:27:34.486Z Failure a33c73c1-1bab-47aa-9cb0-08ba6997203b Unable to list item. You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. 21915450 Error RequestError 991 E991_UNI_API5_18224268_R1

0 Likes"
Hi, I have created a support ticket and have asked you few questions. Please reply to the same. We can fix the issue that you are facing ASAP. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.