question

cheeselad avatar image
1 Like"
cheeselad asked ·

502 error when creating/publishing inventory and offers.

I've been attempting to create an inventory item and trying to create/publish offers but I'm receiving 502-Bad Gateway errors. All the other calls the get information seem to be working okay but PUT and POST actions seem to be throwing this error in the sandbox. I tested these endpoints a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any issues. Is there something I'm doing wrong that might be causing these calls to fail? Thanks for your time.
sandboxinventory apisell-api502
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi, We had an issue in Sandbox but it has been fixed. Can you retry the calls and shared the Rlogid http response header if you are still running into the error? Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cheeselad avatar image
1 Like"
cheeselad answered ·
I'm still getting 502 errors when trying to create an inventory item. This happens when I use the built in Go-Pro and Apple Watch examples in the API explorer. I'm also getting this response when attempt to publish an offer. { "errors": [ { "errorId": 3005, "domain": "ROUTING", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "Internal Error", "longMessage": "Bad Gateway" } ] }

cheeselad avatar image
0 Likes"
cheeselad answered ·
Thanks zhuowei the PUT/POST requests in the sandbox have been working correctly since your post.

bagavathisunda-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bagavathisunda-0 answered ·
I am also getting the same error. I am getting 5+ error response during POST or PUT request. For GET request, There is no error. Please let me know if you got the solution @cheeselad.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.