question

improveyourlife avatar image
0 Likes"
improveyourlife asked

Import Categories

Is it possible to export the categories currently listed on ebay so I could add to my compare program>??
categories
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi improveyourlife, You can make Trading API [GetCategories][1] to retrieve the latest category hierarchy for the eBay site of interest. I would suggest you to try the call via API Explorer. See the attached screenshot ![alt text][2]. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetCategories.html [2]: /storage/temp/1254-getcategories.png Best Regards,

getcategories.png (41.7 KiB)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
improveyourlife answered
How could i use this to make an sql insert for importing?

0 Likes"
improveyourlife answered
How could i use this to make an sql insert for importing?

0 Likes"
improveyourlife answered
Setup with token and it doesnt seem to work

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.