question

modadistrict avatar image
0 Likes"
modadistrict asked ·

API instructions don't get manually created items

I have manually published my first offer in production environment in the ebay website, but when I use the api instructions to get this offer or get all my inventory items, the answer is always the same: "We didn't find the entity you are requesting. Please verify the request". Why??? It seems that if the inventory is managed manually on the ebay site, the instructions sent via api don't "see" offers and items.... I don't understand why...
manually created items
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi modadistrict, You should be able to get all the inventories+listings created from the Inventory API. Listing (items created via other channels) migration is on the roadmap but we don't have an ETA. Best Regards,
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dear @

Do you maybe already have an update on this topic? I'm currently facing the same "issue" where I cannot retrieve any in ebay manually created items from the API using the getInventoryItems endpoint. However I do see all items which I've created myself using the API, I don't see any items which are created in ebay.

I really hope there is a way to bypass this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.