question

rjd-ca avatar image
0 Likes"
rjd-ca asked

Why is my question still in moderation after one week?

I have tried asking the same question twice but both times my question has moved into moderation and has not come back out. When will my question be moved out of moderation? The question involves 500 Internal Server Errors on thew New Sell API that I need an eBay developer to look at.![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1246-screen-shot-2017-02-28-at-104112-am.png
forummoderation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rjd-ca avatar image
0 Likes"
rjd-ca answered
I just asked another question and it went right into moderation. Is there some kind of cool down period on this forum between asking questions? I just successfully posted a question a few days prior. Can anyone from eBay confirm why some of my questions are being moved into moderation (sometimes indefinitely)? https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/21054/why-is-my-listing-showing-as-sold-out-even-though.html ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1440-screen-shot-2017-05-18-at-41214-pm.png

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I've never had a post of mine submitted for moderation. eBay, is that a new feature of some kind? OP, did you possibly accidentally include some spam trigger keywords in your post?

I'm not sure. My latest theory is that the Question was too long and went into moderation because of that. I had a lot of request/response bodies in the original question that I stripped out and then was able to post just fine. https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/21135/why-would-a-listing-show-as-sold-out-even-though-i.html
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.