question

rjd-ca avatar image
0 Likes"
rjd-ca asked ·

Inventory Item Group Update Resulting In Removal of Inventory Item Condition

I am trying to create a listing by doing the following: 1. Create inventory item with PUT /v1/inventory_item/170191 2. Create inventory item group for inventory item with PUT /v1/Inventory_item_group/7d3e2737-7846-444a-89bb-1d79292d6437 3. Create offer for SKU with POST to /v1/offer 4. Publish offer with POST to /v1/offer/5007908010/publish My problem is that I cannot publish my offer because by the time I get to that step my inventory item is lacking a condition even though I provide that in the first request. I noticed that I usually need to retry request 2 (inventory item group creation) because it fails with a 500 Internal Server Error the first time. If I do a GET to /v1/inventory_item/170191 after I manage to successfully create the inventory item group I noticed that suddenly condition of new is no longer on the inventory item. I suspect whatever is going on with the 500 Internal Server Error I get during inventory item group creation is changing my inventory item. I am able to get offer to publish by adding condition back to my inventory item after the inventory item group is created. My question is why does creation of the inventory item group remove the condition from my inventory item? This does not seem like desired behavior. If needed, I have more information about the requests and responses (including all headers returned by response).
rest apiinventory item groupinventory itemupdate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered ·
Marking Accepted due to lack of activity

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gmconsultin0 avatar image
0 Likes"
gmconsultin0 answered ·
Having **exactly** the same issue

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.