question

demo.alex.terentyev avatar image
0 Likes"
demo.alex.terentyev asked

ErrorCode - 21919303 Problemt with itemspecific

I call the method AddFixedPriceItem and I send Бренд The Mountain ...... or Бренд The Mountain ...... I've tried both ways. I get error Не указано значение характеристики товара Бренд . Не указано значение характеристики товара Бренд . Добавьте Бренд для этого объявления, введите допустимое значение и повторите попытку. 21919303 Error Не указано значение характеристики товара Бренд . Please tell me: Where is the mistake? I can't add or update my products on ebay!
apierroraddfixedpriceitemsellingrevisefixedpriceitem21919303
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you please give us the complete request and response along with the SiteID that you are trying to list the item on? we need to check the category and a few other things. The sellerID would also be helpful to triage the issue Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, @shulmani_developer.support Do you have any idea to resolve about my problem? [Source my request to ebay Api][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1272-ebay-question.zip
0 Likes 0 ·
ebay-question.zip (38.8 KiB)
demo.alex.terentyev avatar image
0 Likes"
demo.alex.terentyev answered
Hi, @shulmani_developer.support in attachment both requests. First with failed. In this request I use categoryId=15687 Second with success. In second request I did change categoryId=88433(Разное/Все остальное). [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1257-ebay-question.zip

ebay-question.zip (38.8 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.