question

demo.alex.terentyev avatar image
0 Likes"
demo.alex.terentyev asked ·

ErrorCode - 21919303 Problemt with itemspecific

I call the method AddFixedPriceItem and I send Бренд The Mountain ...... or Бренд The Mountain ...... I've tried both ways. I get error Не указано значение характеристики товара Бренд . Не указано значение характеристики товара Бренд . Добавьте Бренд для этого объявления, введите допустимое значение и повторите попытку. 21919303 Error Не указано значение характеристики товара Бренд . Please tell me: Where is the mistake? I can't add or update my products on ebay!
apierroraddfixedpriceitemsellingrevisefixedpriceitem21919303
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please give us the complete request and response along with the SiteID that you are trying to list the item on? we need to check the category and a few other things. The sellerID would also be helpful to triage the issue Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, @shulmani_developer.support Do you have any idea to resolve about my problem? [Source my request to ebay Api][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1272-ebay-question.zip
0 Likes 0 · ·
ebay-question.zip (38.8 KiB)
demo.alex.terentyev avatar image
0 Likes"
demo.alex.terentyev answered ·
Hi, @shulmani_developer.support in attachment both requests. First with failed. In this request I use categoryId=15687 Second with success. In second request I did change categoryId=88433(Разное/Все остальное). [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1257-ebay-question.zip

ebay-question.zip (38.8 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.