question

suppshark avatar image
0 Likes"
suppshark asked ·

GetOrders API request returning error: 21917182 (Invalid orderlineids)

Hi, I recently had a product listing removed by eBay customer support due to a violation. Since then all requests made for the GetOrders request are returning with the error: Error Number: 21917182 Short error: Invalid orderlineids. Long error: OrderLineItemIDs replaceable_value could not be found. Associated Items may have been deleted or removed. Surely the api should have something in place to prevent this from happening if a listing is removed, since now this request cannot be used at all for the account in question. Does anybody know how I could go about fixing this issue, for example having all trace of this listing being removed so the api no longer throws the error? Thank you
getorderserror
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

job_9691 avatar image
0 Likes"
job_9691 answered ·
Hi, @catherine_developersupport I have the same problem.my OrderLineItemIDs is 382732244708-957599440025. Could you help me please?Thank you! ps: This itemID "382732244708" has been deleted by ebay.So we can't get this order?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@suppshark, Is it okay to share your order ID here? If not, please let me know your developer ID. Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.