question

koedbmw_de avatar image
0 Likes"
koedbmw_de asked

ReviseeInventoryStatus

No matter which of my items i try to change either qty or price on - nothing happens. I get succes returned but nothing on item has changed. Is this a bug maybee ?
reviseinventorystatus
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @koedbmw_de, Thanks for your post. Are you facing this problem in Sandbox or Production? Can you please send us a request sample? Thanks eBay Developer Support.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

koedbmw_de avatar image
0 Likes"
koedbmw_de answered
The problem seems to be in both environments. We use the sdk delivered by Nuget (Latest stable 3.981.0) ApiContext apiContext = new ApiContext(); //set Api Server Url apiContext.SoapApiServerUrl = " https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/wsapi"; ApiCredential apiCredential = new ApiCredential(); apiCredential.eBayToken = [Token]; apiContext.ApiCredential = apiCredential; //set eBay Site target to DE apiContext.Site = SiteCodeType.Germany; apiContext.ErrorLanguage = ErrorLanguageCodeType.en_US; //[Step 2] Create Call object and execute the Call ReviseInventoryStatusCall apiCall = new ReviseInventoryStatusCall(apiContext); apiCall.InventoryStatuList = new InventoryStatusTypeCollection() { new InventoryStatusType() { SKU = "KB1148759", Quantity = 10, StartPrice = new AmountType() { currencyID = CurrencyCodeType.EUR, Value = 100 } } }; apiCall.Execute(); This creates following request ****** en_US a69308c6-7efb-465d-a149-314e4c5f4bb0 981 KB1148759 100 10 And following response 2017-02-21T08:17:02.892Z Success a69308c6-7efb-465d-a149-314e4c5f4bb0 991 E991_UNI_API5_18224268_R1
10 |600

0 Likes"
Thanks for your reply. You mentioned that you are using Nuget Package. Can you please send me the Nuget Install Command for eBay SDK? We normally provide SDK in MSI Format as in the link below: https://go.developer.ebay.com/netsdk Best Regards, eBay Developer Support.
10 |600

koedbmw_de avatar image
0 Likes"
koedbmw_de answered
Install-Package eBay ( https://www.nuget.org/packages/eBay/)
10 |600

koedbmw_de avatar image
0 Likes"
koedbmw_de answered
Any news ?
10 |600

0 Likes"
Hi @koedbmw_de, I was unable to find any details related to the timestamp. Can you please re-run the transaction and send me the request and response files? However, we have created a bug to our internal engineering team and we are aware of this issue and working on getting this fixed. We will let you know when the issue is fixed. Thanks eBay Developer Support.
10 |600

koedbmw_de avatar image
0 Likes"
koedbmw_de answered
> I was unable to find any details > related to the timestamp. Can you > please re-run the transaction and send > me the request and response files? From live or Sandbox ?
10 |600

0 Likes"
Hi @koedbmw_de Thanks for your reply. Please send us either of them please. Thanks eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.