question

greyghost1959 avatar image
0 Likes"
greyghost1959 asked ·

All calls to Add/Verify/Relist Item fail with error 10007

All calls to Add/Verify/Relist Item fail with error 10007, was working fine for months started getting occasional errors in the last few days, now its about all I get (about 1 in 5 calls work).,Has been working fine for months, started getting occasional errors over last few days, now its all I get.
trading api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi , We are working on fixing this issue.. We will let you know as soon as we have some updates. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
greyghost1959 answered ·
Ok the problem went away for a while and is now back: **request:** <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <RelistFixedPriceItemRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"><Item><CategoryMappingAllowed>true</CategoryMappingAllowed><ItemID>110190252692</ItemID><Quantity>8</Quantity><UUID>3C93D2D8905F49749AF6D24A6E37D391</UUID><SellerProfiles><SellerShippingProfile><ShippingProfileID>5374930000</ShippingProfileID></SellerShippingProfile></SellerProfiles></Item></RelistFixedPriceItemRequest> **Respone:** <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <RelistFixedPriceItemResponse xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"><Timestamp>2017-03-12T23:48:13.680Z</Timestamp><Ack>Failure</Ack><Errors><ShortMessage>Internal error to the application.</ShortMessage><LongMessage>Internal error to the application.</LongMessage><ErrorCode>10007</ErrorCode><SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode><ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification></Errors><Version>991</Version><Build>E991_UNI_API5_18224268_R1</Build></RelistFixedPriceItemResponse> SellerID: testuser_drl3 It seems to just come and go, I will try later today and it may work, i can also provide additem requests if useful, and again sorry for the delay. Neil

0 Likes"
greyghost1959 answered ·
Sorry about not replying, I got trapped on another issue. How do I supply the XML's (and do I include authentication tokens) Thanks
· 1 · Share

Please dont send the token, just the request and response XML. Just let us know the sellerID and we will take a look at the issue. Cheers!!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please provide us the request and the response xml to see what the issue is? We also need to understand the environment you are making the call against. The above information will help us triage the issue. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.