question

rjd-ca avatar image
0 Likes"
rjd-ca asked ·

Can inventory locations be managed through the website?

I am aware of how inventory locations are created, updated, and queried using the new Sell REST API but I was wondering if there was a page in the seller dashboard where this could be managed. Basically I have some clients who would be better off telling me their merchantLocationKey for an inventory location up front instead of sending me every field necessary to create a new inventory location. http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/sell/content/selling-ig/inventory/managing-inventory-locations.html
inventoryselladdressinventory locationmerchantlocationkey
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
1 Like"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi rjd-ca. This is not currently support it. We are working on it but I don't have an ETA . Best Regards,
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you that is what I figured.
0 Likes 0 · ·
actindo avatar image
0 Likes"
actindo answered ·
Is it already possible to create/edit inventory locations via the eBay website?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.