question

deselle_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
deselle_0 asked ·

Error 10007 during AddFixedPriceItemRequest

Hello, we are using Trading API since October and everything was OK, but from the beginning of February we very often get the `10007 Error` when we perform `AddFixedPriceItemRequest`. Our request content is still the same for several months, but, as I mentioned above, from the beginning of February sometimes response is OK as expected (and FixedPriceItem is added to the Sandbox), but very often response contains the `10007 Error`. Can you fix this issue, please? Thanks in advance.
addfixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

deselle_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
deselle_0 answered ·
Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Thank you for information. Unfortunately, I do not quite understand what you mean when you say: *"you have not pushed any keyset for your developer account 'sit_buyer'."* Namely: I do not understand what is the *keyset* and why do I need to push it. I thought I did everything necessary in order to send requests to eBay. And actually I can send `AddFixedPriceItemRequest` to eBay, and the item is added as a result (but sometimes I get the `10007 Error` as I mentioned above). Could you give me, for example, a link with additional explanations regarding keyset for developer account, please so I can understand how it might be useful to me. And why you ask for my developer account's username? I believe you know this username because you mention it—it's `sit_buyer`.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi deselle_0, It has confirmed this is a Sandbox bug that AddItem and AddFixedPriceItem family of calls throwing error "Internal error to the application", and the issue seems to be intermittent. Our engineering team is working on a fix. I would suggest you to retry the call when it happens. According to our record, you have not pushed any keyset for your developer account 'sit_buyer'. If you need any further assistance, can you let me know the developer account Username under which you have generated your auth&auth token for making Trading API calls. Best Regards,

deselle_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
deselle_0 answered ·
Hello support team, are there any updates? We are still experiencing the same issue.

deselle_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
deselle_0 answered ·
Hi zhuowei, My developer account's Username is `sit_buyer`. And my colleagues use other accounts: `dev_buyer`, `qa_buyer`, and they are also experiencing the same issue. Please let me know in case you need some additional info, e.g. request/response body, SDK version number etc.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi deselle_0, We need some more information in order to assist you. Can you share your developer account's [Username][1] [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/signin Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.