question

jvs-live avatar image
0 Likes"
jvs-live asked ·

Business Policies For SandBox Account

Please can you enable business policies on my sandbox account username : TESTUSER_JVS I am receiving below error {"You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell."}
business account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @js-live, I have updated your account type to Business in Sandbox. Please test and confirm. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jvs-live avatar image
0 Likes"
jvs-live answered ·
Please can you enable business policies on my sandbox account username : @TESTUSER_JVS I am receiving below error {"You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell."}

0 Likes"
Hi @js-live Thanks for your post. Can you please confirm the following: Is yours a personal(private) or business Account type? I can change the Account type for you. The bug was fixed a while back but seem to resurface. We have reported this internally. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support.

jvs-live avatar image
0 Likes"
jvs-live answered ·
It is a business account. We want to sell car parts / body panels etc. Looking forward... Thanks

jvs-live avatar image
0 Likes"
jvs-live answered ·
Thanks. Seems working.

wadkinspares avatar image
0 Likes"
wadkinspares answered ·
Please can you enable business policies on my sandbox account username : TESTUSER_advancedmachinery

0 Likes"
Hi @wadkinspares, I have enabled the business policies for your sandbox account : TESTUSER_advancedmachinery. Please let me know if you have any questions. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

sadawso_8 avatar image
0 Likes"
sadawso_8 answered ·
Hi, Could you set the account type to business for testuser_kudossupport please?

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Please can you enable business policies on my sandbox account username : TESTUSER_GLAUCO

tes-990 avatar image
0 Likes"
tes-990 answered ·
Hi @sadawso_8, Thanks for reaching out to eBay. I have set the account type to Business. Please let us know if you have any questions. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.