question

jvs-live avatar image
0 Likes"
jvs-live asked ·

Business Policies For SandBox Account

Please can you enable business policies on my sandbox account username : TESTUSER_JVS I am receiving below error {"You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell."}
business account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @js-live, I have updated your account type to Business in Sandbox. Please test and confirm. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @hazaraguy, Thanks for your post. I have updated testuser_eaziecommerce2019 account status to business. In future please file a contact us support request. https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-my-developer-account Please don't share your any Personal Identifiable Information on the forum. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

hazaraguy avatar image
0 Likes"
hazaraguy answered ·
Hi guys, I am getting the following error message. Can anyone from ebay support please change my account type My sandbox account is testuser_eaziecommerce2019 Many thanks You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell.

dfl_90 avatar image
0 Likes"
dfl_90 answered ·
Hi @sree_developersupport, we need to enable our account to Business to develop an ERP implementation but we're encoutering some problems on doing it by the web app. Can you change the type of this account *testuser_icedeveloper*? Thanks, Daniele

server-solutions avatar image
0 Likes"
server-solutions answered ·
Hi @sree_developersupport Please can you set testuser_firstphase to Business, I have tried multiple times to do it through preferences but it doesn't work, thank you.

nirvanek113 avatar image
0 Likes"
nirvanek113 answered ·
can you enable business policies on our sandbox account: username : testuser_koongo Thanks
· 2 · Share

Hi @nirvanek113, Business Policies are enabled by default. I have made your account Type as Business. Please verify Thanks, eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 · ·
nirvanek113 avatar image nirvanek113 sree_developersupport ·
Thanks it works.
0 Likes 0 · ·
krzes0 avatar image
0 Likes"
krzes0 answered ·
Can you change my sandbox account: testuser_grze type to Business? Thanks a lot!
· 1 · Share

Hi @krzes0 Thanks for your post. Your account is already assigned as Business. Thanks, eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 · ·
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tim-at-auction, Thanks for your post. I have changed your account type to Private. Please check the same. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

tim-at-auction avatar image
0 Likes"
tim-at-auction answered ·
Hi @sree_developersupport I also have the problem with the account type. Can you please change it to private? account name: testuser_taa-testuser Thanks a lot! Best Regards, Tim

drinkstuff avatar image
0 Likes"
drinkstuff answered ·
Hi @sree_developersupport I have the same problem. Could you please set the account testuser_drinkstuff to business, too? Thanks
· 1 · Share

Hi @drinkstuff, Thanks for your post. I have set your account type to business now. Please check and confirm. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.