question

cps.test.automation.qa avatar image
0 Likes"
cps.test.automation.qa asked ·

204 no content

Trying to use "Create or Replace Inventory Item" in production. I am getting 204 no content every time I list an item in production. I can NOT find my item on the site any where, I dont have a way to get the item id. if I use GET inventory_item service that returns my item, BUT that does not solve my issue. I need to see the item listed in the app or on web! Is there anyone who can help?
create or replace inventory item204 no conten
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

After creating inventory, you also need to create an offer (CreateOffer) for it and then publish that offer (PublishOffer).
0 Likes 0 · ·
marcidraga-0 avatar image
1 Like"
marcidraga-0 answered ·
If your item is published as offer, then people can see it as listings. You will get listing id after publishing offer. But all item created from API isn't visible on eBay.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

easyads-dev avatar image
2 Likes"
easyads-dev answered ·
What do you mean? What's the use of adding products if no one can see the listings on the eBay website?

minskog avatar image
0 Likes"
minskog answered ·
I dont understand... Inventory api doesnt work on production mode? its only for testing?
· 2 · Share

Inventory API works in production you just can only see published offers in the form of listings through the UI. Unpublished offers, inventory item groups, and inventory items can only be viewed through the API right now.
0 Likes 0 · ·
My question is, if we make a list of inventory with api, we do not see the offers / inventories created from UI, and vice versa. They seem different marketplaces, hence our doubt. We do not even see those offers as published. For example, listing of orders works or retrieve policies works as expected.
0 Likes 0 · ·
marcidraga-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
marcidraga-0 answered ·
you can't see products created with API on eBay web site. You can just list all items with API.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.