question

wasarupin avatar image
0 Likes"
wasarupin asked ·

ebay CSV manager and ktype / Tecdoc

Hi, I am not 100% sure if I am in the right forums but I hope someone can help me. Currently I am working on a .csv file to upload new products on ebay. I am selling car parts so every product has a certain car compatibility. As far as I know I have to put the Ktype numbers somewhere into the csv I want to upload on ebay but I can't find any hint which column to use or which one I have to create. Is there anybody who can tell me which column I have to use/create and how to type in the Ktype numbers for each products. I will sell seat covers so seat covers for a BMW 3 series will fit for more than one Ktype number so I need to know how to assign more than one Ktype number to each product and how the csv has to look like in order to work properly. Thanks in advance :)
csvktypetecdoccsvmanager
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
abhishedinga-2 avatar image
0 Likes"
abhishedinga-2 answered ·
Hi @wasarupin if your issue is not solved, write to me on abhishek@medma.net http://www.medma.net/knowledge-base/Tecdoc-magento-integration-api/4-35 Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.