question

erateexercis-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
erateexercis-0 asked ·

Invalid store name subdomain"=>"Search" "parameter"=>"Royal Giant Deals"

Hi, I'm unable to fetch data on some stores. An example of such store : http://stores.ebay.com/royalgiantdeals/ My XML request: > < ?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"? > < findItemsIneBayStoresRequest xmlns=" http://www.ebay.com/marketplace/search/v1/services"; / >
> < storeName >Royal Giant Deals< /storeName>
> < /findItemsIneBayStoresRequest > I assume it must be some escape character or something but I was unable to find the cause. Can anyone help? Thanks.
finding-apixml requestfinding-api-ebayfindingitemsinebaystores
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@erateexercis-0, The bug is now fixed. Please let me know if you are still having issue

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
@erateexercis-0 I have reported the issue with engineering. No sensitive data is needed so I think a ticket is not needed for now. I will let you know the progress later

0 Likes"
@erateexercis-0, We have an existing bug with this issue, can you please give me your developer ID so I can work with you on a ticket?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.