question

baiva-38 avatar image
0 Likes"
baiva-38 asked ·

How to upload image while adding an item

Hello, team. I'm using java eBay-SDK. I'm trying to add a listing, but i get an error (code 21919136) while sending a call to API. "Your listing must have at least 1 photo" Which instanse i have to use to upload an image while sending a call to API? I'd be very grateful for a link or an answer)
api calladditem apiimage uploadjavasdk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
1 Like"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi baiva-38, You can register a picture URL in ItemType object via Java SDK as below: PictureDetailsType pdt = new PictureDetailsType(); pdt.setPictureURL(new String[]{ FULLURL}); item.setPictureDetails(pics); You can also call UploadSiteHostedPictures API to upload images from your local file system to eBay first. Here is the KB [Upload pictures using eBay JAVA SDK][1] for your reference. Once the picture is uploaded, you will get [UploadSiteHostedPictures.html#Response.SiteHostedPictureDetails.FullURL][2] and register the FullURL to ItemType object via SDK [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1452 [2]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/eBay/UploadSiteHostedPictures.html#Response.SiteHostedPictureDetails.FullURL Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

baiva-38 avatar image
0 Likes"
baiva-38 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com oooooooh, i'm SO grateful for your answer. May the force be with you!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.