question

stefan-hillmann avatar image
0 Likes"
stefan-hillmann asked ·

Paypal linking dosn't work

The link "Link My PayPal Account" takes me directly to the PayPal login page. After the signing, I'm directly in the PayPal surface. My eBay sandbox name: testuser_stefanstfnh My PayPal sanbox emai: paypal-business-acc(at) hivesoft.de Best Regards
paypal-linking-issuepaypal linked account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

reco_44 avatar image
0 Likes"
reco_44 answered ·
Hi, Can someone help me link by Paypal sandbox account to my Ebay Sandbox account? Ebay: testuser_andreas.jonsson Paypal: andreas.jonsson-facilitator@recopart.se Many thanks!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

usrob_vl6e1mek1 avatar image
0 Likes"
usrob_vl6e1mek1 answered ·
can you link ebay to sandbox
**information**
**developer user:** robinsonmas@gmail.com
**ebay sandbox:** testuser_robinsonmas
**paypal sandbox:** robinsonmas-facilitator@gmail.com? and be able to add list items .
thanks in advance . @robinsonmas

cloudsight avatar image
0 Likes"
cloudsight answered ·
@shulmani_developer.support could you link my accounts as well please? Paypal sandbox: kirill.berlin@selectoglobal.com Ebay sandbox: testuser_kirill

maayanzar avatar image
0 Likes"
maayanzar answered ·
@shulmani_developer.support could you link my accounts as well please? Paypal sandbox: maayanzar@gmail.com Ebay sandbox: TESTUSER_maayan

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I have linked your paypal sandbox account to eBay Sandbox account. Although you might not see it linked in the UI, you can check and see if you can subscribe to a store. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.