question

thesplick avatar image
0 Likes"
thesplick asked

AWOL developer's App_ID key

HI, hope you can help. I had a Wordpress theme developed some time ago for specifically creating eBay affiliate sites (which I still use and appears to be working well enough). I am now expanding on this and it might involve some extensive work to the theme. The original developer has gone AWOL, so a different developer will be carrying out the work. I have noticed the theme contains the original developer's APP_ID key. Are there any implications to me from keeping this key in place? I don't think the new developer has their own key. Thanks for any help.
developerappid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is this the wrong forum? Is that why it is being overlooked by ebay developer support? Thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@thesplick Can you please a file a ticket with us with all detail information so we can have a look? eBay Developer Support moderates forum, however the forum is a medium for all developers to share knowledge on general questions, it is not a substitute for answering individual case by case questions. Please let us know any individual issue by filing a ticket, if it is a bug, eBay do not charge
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.