question

autopartswill avatar image
0 Likes"
autopartswill asked

create offer problem...

hi, when I'm trying to create offer. it response a error like this. "errors": [ { "errorId": 25709, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Invalid value for Content-Language.", "parameters": [ { "name": "text1", "value": "Content-Language" } ] } ] I don't know what is the problem... can you check ir for me? rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*2476%3A%3C5-159fc948230-0x3a4a thank you so much!
create offer error
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

autopartswill avatar image
0 Likes"
autopartswill answered
this problem solved!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcidraga-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
marcidraga-0 answered
You have to set content-language in header, for example: 'Content-Language: en-US'
10 |600

I already did... but the response is also same... OTL.... now I try to TRADING API... but it's not easy to start at first too. thank you for responding me :)
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.