question

toys-world avatar image
0 Likes"
toys-world asked ·

cant find getSellerProfiles example

cant find anywhere how to use this with java code. I didnt understand how to use it in the link: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/business-policies/CallRef/getSellerProfiles.html#Samples can someone show an example code how to use that? i cant list items because i didnt understand how to make profile.
getsellerprofiles
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
toys-world avatar image
0 Likes"
toys-world answered ·
in general im searching for guide for java sdk that as samples. in the samples such as "hello world" it work but to understand all the rest and how to write to java throw xml examples i dont understand. im trying to "add item" and cant manage to "addsellerprofile" because i dont understand the "input" SOAP in the api reference. can any one show how to write to java throw that guide? im searching all over the ebay developers program and cant find any code example. how to start in JAVA. ItemType item = new ItemType(); item.setSeller(arg0); ? how to work with that code where is a guide for JAVA with code?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.