question

mpitzio-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mpitzio-0 asked

Paypal account linking for sandbox environment doesnot work.

Clicking the "Link my paypal account" does nothing. What is the rational behind a developer support forum if no one responds anything? ,Paypal is not working is there any update on this? The whole feature seems not functional at all. Can you please respond? What is the rational behind a developer support forum if no one cares to respond?
paypal-linking-issuepaypalpaypal-sandboxpaypal sandbox problems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi mpitzio-0, I have added a private comment here. Let me know if it's not visible to you. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mpitzio-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mpitzio-0 answered
Hi, thanks for the response but unfortunately it is not visible

0 Likes"
Hi mpitzio-0, Can you provide your eBay Sandbox UserID and PayPal Sandbox email address that you'd like to link? Best Regards,

mpitzio-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mpitzio-0 answered
Hi, userId for ebay sandbox account : testuser_nakataman_1 paypal email address: ebaysandboxuser3@gmail.com Looking forward for your response Thanks again br

0 Likes"
Hi mpitzio-0, According to our record, your eBay sandbox user has already linked to your PayPal sandbox email. Let me know if there are still issues. Best Regards,

mpitzio-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mpitzio-0 answered
![alt text][1]as you see no it is not. So please link it or fix the feature because it is broken and it doesnt work.Looking forward for your feedback. Br [1]: /storage/temp/1218-screen-shot-2017-02-03-at-11707-am.png

mpitzio-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mpitzio-0 answered
![alt text][1] zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com As you can see from the screenshot i attached my account is not linked. Can you please help? I have asked this question at too many threads and i am trying to find a solution and nobody responds and doesnot try to maintain a proper communication support-wise. One answer (like in this thread) and then nothing like nobody cares about our questions or the proper use and maintenance of the api and the developer support. This thing is happening from months. Paypal linking doesnot work and i can not use the api at all to test item listing etc. Can you please help (at least now) so that we can work or we should consider the api as abandoned so that we can organise our work? [1]: /storage/temp/1273-screen-shot-2017-03-19-at-101707-pm.png

mpitzio-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mpitzio-0 answered
Regarding my above post please find attached my recent question at a thread where i am also asking for the paypal linking issue and other things and nobody cares to answer. And of course this is not the only one but there is no point in posting screenshots with all my unanswered questions. I may be asking questions at the wrong place, but is anybody going to answer something so that we know what to do?![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1274-screen-shot-2017-03-19-at-103204-pm.png

penteste0 avatar image
0 Likes"
penteste0 answered
I found this.![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1851-test-ad.jpg

test.txt (9 B)
test-ad.jpg (69 B)

penteste0 avatar image
0 Likes"
penteste0 answered
![alt text][1]This is just a test of the messaging system. [1]: /storage/temp/1854-test-ad.jpg

test-ad.jpg (20.4 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.