question

hogiegames avatar image
0 Likes"
hogiegames asked ·

Other options while findcompleteditems is down?

Hi guys, I have been going through the API's and I have been trying to find another way to get completed listings. My first thought was to get listings with the findlistingsbykeyword api and then after the listing ends, go use the getsingleitem api to determine the details about the sale. The problem that I am finding is there is no way to determine if a sale actually occurred with this method. It just states that an item has "completed" which may or may not have been by way of a sale. So does any one have any workaround for this?
apifindcompleteditemsgetsingleitemfinditemsbykeywords
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
modernautoparts avatar image
0 Likes"
modernautoparts answered ·
I think we're all in the same boat here, sorry but I can't seem to think a way around this either. Just wanted to let you know there are quite a few of us watching and waiting on this one.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.