question

galacticcon avatar image
0 Likes"
galacticcon asked

findItemsAdvanced no longer working with existing code

I am having trouble with code I have used for years. This was all from a github - it's been years so I couldn't find it again. But I found nearly the exact same code on current Ebay site ( http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/shopping/docs/HowTo/PHP_Shopping/PHP_FIA_GUP_Interm_NV_XML/PHP_FIA_GUP_Interm_NV_XML.html) I know that my variables and info are correct, or at least, they are filled in as I want them to, and they have been working fine for a long time. However this week it does not return results anymore. I am including the debug code that it spits out so that you can paste it into your browser. This should return ALL my completed items, however it is only showing 5 items, which ended a week ago. I have sold 10 items in the past 48 hours and none of those show. As of 8:30AM 1/27 the most recent items should be Playmobil toys and a sweatshirt. findItemsAdvanced call = http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findCompletedItems&version=1.4.0&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&SECURITY-APPNAME=X!X!X!X!X!!X!X!&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&itemFilter(0).name=Seller&itemFilter(0).value=thedancinghampsterstore&itemFilter(1).name=ListingType&itemFilter(1).value=All&itemFilter(2).name=SoldItemsOnly&itemFilter(2).value=true&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=200&paginationInput.pageNumber=10&sortOrder=EndTimeSoonest Just for guess & check, I tried removing ListingType (which won't work for SoldItemsOnly. I tried changing ListingType to Auction, FixedPrice... nothing will return my complete results. There was a time when the ebayAPI was down, and not returning any results, and I saw the issue on their forums. But this time there is no mention of any known issues, so if I am the only one something must have changed, but I can't imagine what.
api-problemfinditemsadvancedresults
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pretzel26ud avatar image
0 Likes"
pretzel26ud answered
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.