question

corre-oswi avatar image
0 Likes"
corre-oswi asked

Not able to fetch Cases

Hi, I am building a API and its more related on the seller side. I noticed that the email which goes to seller on case creation doesnot contain much information regarding the buyer message or the info at Order or Order Line Item level. Nor there is any proper API methods to fetch cases as Search Cases method of Post order API is not available and I need to get all the cases related to the seller. The getUserCases of Case Resolution API is going to be deprecated as well. So which is the method recommened for the case management.Also the getMemberMessages or getMyMessages methods of Trading API is not giving proper info regarding the notification email. Please advice.
trading apipost order apicase
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We have the search call for Case Management API: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/post-order/post-order_v2_casemanagement_search__get.html that you can use to search the cases. Please try that and let us know if you still have questions. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

corre-oswi avatar image
0 Likes"
corre-oswi answered
Hi, I did try using the method and the response is unauthorized(Status Code 400). Also as per the API reference list the method you recommended is not available. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1201-casemgmnt.jpg

casemgmnt.jpg (156.5 KiB)

0 Likes"
Hi, Can you please provide us the request you sent and the eBay SellerID? We can check and see what you are doing wrong. Cheers!!!

corre-oswi avatar image
0 Likes"
corre-oswi answered
Below are the details: GET URL : https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/post-order/v2/casemanagement/search?case_creation_date_range_from=2015-05-15T03:52:39.000Z&case_creation_date_range_to=2015-05-16T03:52:39.000Z Headers: Content-Type : application/json Authorization : TOKEN (Note have added 5 extra characters in the token just for security reasons) X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID : EBAY_US Accept : application/json Have tried running this in "Postman" google chrome app.Please let me know if you could find something.

Hi, I have removed the TOKEN as it is not safe to share token in public forums. However, the token was not valid. Can you give us the sandbox sellerID? Also can you let us know if there are any cases on the sandbox seller's account? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
corre-oswi avatar image
0 Likes"
corre-oswi answered
Hi, Following is the seller Id : testuser_oswin Also there are few cases on the sandbox seller account. Following are the things i am looking forward to process : - User Message - Case Type - OLI IDs Thanks! Oswin

Hi, Following is the seller Id : testuser_oswin Also there are few cases on the sandbox seller account. Following are the things i am looking forward to process : - User Message - Case Type - OLI IDs Thanks! Oswin
0 Likes 0 ·
cellphone-parts avatar image
0 Likes"
cellphone-parts answered
Well, not sure if this is the right place to comment this, but I have similar issue regarding the Case Management method using eBay Post-Order API ( https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/post-order/v2/casemanagement/search). I tried to search cases in production environment and it works fine, however once i changed the URL to Sandbox environment with my Sandbox Token, I only receive an HTML result back somehow (see attachment)... Also, all other Post-API request methods are working fine in Sandbox or Production environment. So, i think it is only GET /post-order/v2/casemanagement/search method in Sandbox environment that is broken??

capture.png (418.8 KiB)

0 Likes"
We had an issue with Case management search not working in Sandbox which was fixed. Can you please file a ticket with us so that we can check the issue? Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.