Is anyone else having problems with their findcompleteditems calls?
My findcompleteditems request has been returning next to nothing for results so I thought I would test things out. I ran a test url in chrome and got back 37 results while the same url in firefox and safari returned 1. My website is returning the 1 result. Is anyone else seeing anything like this?
I'm also seeing the findCompletedItems (when it does return results) no longer shows any sold items, it only returns items which have ended unsold. Adding the soldOnly=yes parameter shows lots of items which clearly sold within the timeframe.
I don't use JSON, but I use this fCI call with XML response. I haven't seen any problem yet, so maybe the issue is confined to JSON. If anyone's experiencing this with problem with XML output, can you please post a sample URL so we can all troubleshoot? Hopefully eBay will notice this thread and open an internal bug track. Otherwise, anyone is welcome to submit a paid tech support ticket and likely get a refund once the bug is confirmed not a customer-side issue.
I just remembered that I have an open eBay API support ticket that's been pending for several months now while they work on the issue. I'll go in momentarily and let them know about this issue and direct them to this forum thread. Hopefully that'll get things moving.
Thanks Helios. I just tested the above request using an XML request and had the same result. Not sure why I thought it would be different but I guess I was desperate :-(. Returning the response in json or xml made no difference.
Just wanted to add more to what a2hgo stated above. The only listings I am seeing returned are those that were ended by the seller. eg. "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available" or "This listing has ended. The seller has relisted this item or one like this" Whatever the problem is appears it revolves around this.