question

hogiegames avatar image
3 Likes"
hogiegames asked ·

Is anyone else having problems with their findcompleteditems calls?

My findcompleteditems request has been returning next to nothing for results so I thought I would test things out. I ran a test url in chrome and got back 37 results while the same url in firefox and safari returned 1. My website is returning the 1 result. Is anyone else seeing anything like this?
apifindcompleteditems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I'm having the same issue. No response from eBay?
0 Likes 0 · ·
tomjefferson05 avatar image
2 Likes"
tomjefferson05 answered ·
Looks like 3 weeks. I tweeted at Gail and eBay Dev and got a response. Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/ebaydev/status/829024072067538944

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

patctrend-0 avatar image
1 Like"
patctrend-0 answered ·
I'm still noticing far fewer results than I'd expect - but more than before.

00supermario avatar image
1 Like"
00supermario answered ·
I don't believe its fully fixed yet. It's been on and off the past few days. But definitely getting much better results! Many category searches appear to give me full results, some keyword searches still give me limited results.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@all, We apologize for the delay and we realized the seriousness of this issue. The fix is in place however because of schedule release the estimate is 3 weeks. We are pushing this to come out sooner. Thank you all for your patience.

hogiegames avatar image
1 Like"
hogiegames answered ·
Just a quick update. I heard back from ebay just now about the findcompleteditems issue and they have acknowledged that it is an issue on their end (We knew this but it is always nice to hear that they agree). They do not have an ETA at this time for when the bug will be fixed but they are currently working on it. I will keep this thread updated when I get back any details.

hogiegames avatar image
1 Like"
hogiegames answered ·
Thanks @helios825, the status of the ticket has changed from "Updated" to "In Progress". I'm guessing that means they are working on it. fingers crossed that it doesn't take a few months.

helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered ·

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Same here - I'd love an update. It's frustrating to my end-users that this problem is going on broken for so many weeks now.

a2hgo avatar image
0 Likes"
a2hgo answered ·
I’m also seeing the same best offer sold items issue mentioned above, would be good to have an update from eBay regarding this please?

fastaccord avatar image
0 Likes"
fastaccord answered ·
Hey @catherine_developersupport, Any chance you can shed some light on the current issues the fCI call is having? It appears that on/around June 13th this call is not showing actual sales prices for Best Office prices. I know there are a few tickets in the queue regarding this issue, but I was hoping that one of the developers could hop on and give us a break down of what's going on. Thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.