question

autopartswill avatar image
1 Like"
autopartswill asked

I got publish error / dev supporter plz see me;

Hi, when I'm trying to publish my offer... it response error to me... rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*735251-159d39374c5-0x4323 can you check it for me? and what I want to know is... is it separate between eBay platform inventory and API inventory? when I create some items through API. I can't see anything on eBay... what can I do? one more question... when I try to create the item in API Explorer... it was successful. but I try on my server side... failed! it response the error like below. [errorId] => 2003 [domain] => ACCESS [category] => APPLICATION [message] => Internal error [longMessage] => There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance [parameters] => Array( [name] => code [value] => 415 ) thank you for your time :)
errorinventorypublish
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi marcidraga-0, As per our records, you have initially created inventory for sku - pziwKZXFQD1 for en-US on 1/25/2017 4:23:5 and associated the SKU with groupId - pziwKZXFQD Later you created another inventory item for the same SKU for de-DE on 1/27/2017 and created offer ( OfferID: 5007197010) for EBAY-DE. However; 'one SKU publishing on multiple sites' is not currently supported and due to which the publish has failed. Hi mennbiering-0, If this is not the case for your OfferID, can you share your sandbox OfferID and http response Rlogid from which the issue is seen? Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hi autopartswill, We are checking our server log for your request and will get back to you when I have an update. Best Regards,

@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Hello~ :) did you found the solution for me..? if you found please let me know. thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
marcidraga-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
marcidraga-0 answered
If you change, in header content-type to json, you will recive 'Product not found', this api has a lot of problems, and now i have problems because my customer ( and eBay customer ) is angry...

marcidraga-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
marcidraga-0 answered
This is my response: There is also problem with publish offers. I can't do it. This is response from server: headers: content-length:241 cneonction:close date:Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:31:02 GMT rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*2476%3A%3C4-159e08d21df-0x1883 set-cookie:ebay=%5Esbf%3D%23%5E;Domain=. ebay.com;Path=/ x-ebay-c-request-id:ri=GJULhptz%2BfYy,rci=NKjcFZwnsTLEBsHG x-ebay-c-version:1.0.0 x-ebay-request-id:rci=NKjcFZwnsTLEBsHG,ri=LtA8l8c%2Fb3dj!slrinvsvc!10.9.100.125!r1slrinvsvc-envadvcdhidzs5k[]]] content-type:application/json connection:keep-alive body: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25604, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.. " } ] } offer id is : 5007197010

0 Likes"
Hi marcidraga-0, We have reported the issue to our engineering team and will update you when we have more information. Best Regards,

easyads-dev avatar image
0 Likes"
easyads-dev answered
Hi I am trying the same thing: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/offer/5007671010/publish And I am receiving the same error: "Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.." How can I publish my offers?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.